Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Long Day

Very long day. I got to the airport about 2 1/2 Hours early. Good thing, as i didn't have a ticket, a slight miscommunication between organizations left me in limbo for about 45 minutes. Finally did get through. Flight was decent, not too bumpy. The flight path took us more northern than normal. Got to see Alaskan glaciers from 40,000 feet, very cool.

Got to japan, went through customs. They are now doing fingerprint and pictures to everyone who comes in, except those on official business.

Hooked up with a few co-workers at the airport and took the train to Yokosuka. It is about 2 hours and 42 minutes, but you have more leg room than on the bus. Arrived at the hotel around 8 PM. Went to pepper lunch for dinner. On the way back bought two Dual Shock 3 controllers.

Time to hit it.

In other non japan related news BILL DOBA IS DONE!!!!!

It is about time, and he will get a say in who replaces him, so all is well. At least until next football season.

Pictures

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo, fun times. I saw the news about Doba, kind of expected...hopefully the don't bring Mike Price back.

I'm glad you made it!

Unknown said...

they

Anonymous said...

hey johnny!

glad to hear you made it safely. what kind of food did you eat at peppers?

love you,
ra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you found some friends once you landed. Love ya.

Elyse said...

I weep for Bill Doba.

I'm glad you made it there safely!!!

I was going to tell you to "Stay [....]" But then I decided not to.

=P