Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday July 1st

Today was Tie Dye day at work. We had a small group that put on shirts. It is a tradition back at the mother ship, it is the first time it has been done away from Bremerton.

Had a bbq for lunch today, we had a mix of Japanese and Americans who work together. About 50 in all showed up. It was good fun.

After work I met up with some coworkers. We went to Burger King. Then we headed to a Japanese restaurant and tried many different things. Good times.

Pictures

Wednesday July 1st


JSDC July 09 - 1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Elyse needs one of those drinks! You in a tie dye shirt,wow I don't know what to say.

Ray Mercer said...

Awesome! My kids love your Japan softdrink challenge :-)

The "marble drinks" are called Ramune (raw-moo-neh) in Japanese and this particular one is called "Curry Ramune" in Japanese (that's what the lable says - I've never seen it myself :-) I guess the idea is spicy Indian Curry flavored ramune!!!