Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday

Went to church with one of the guys here in the morning. It was in the high school auditorium. Sang out of hymnals, first time in a long time. We finished with the classic "this world is not my home."

Then i met up with another guy and headed up to Roppongi. It was a lot less painful than i thought it might be. Two transfers and about an hour and ten minutes. Walked around a lot of parks and went to one of the best views in Tokyo. 250 M. After walking around for a few hours, we headed back to Yokosuka.

Had dinner at a Japanese restaurant, then chilled.

Pictures

2 comments:

Elyse said...

That is not pictures. But I did appreciate the music video.

DID YOU GO, "THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME... I'M JUST A PASSIN' THROUGH, IF HEAVEN'S NOT MY HOME THEN LORD WHAT WILL I DO?! THE ANGELS BECKON ME FROM HEAVENS OPEN DOOR AND I CAN'T FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!!!"

Did you go all Burley on them? I really hope we sing that in church now.

Unknown said...

Ummm Elyse, you're a wee bit strange. But we still love you-ment.

So yes is that your new fav band? I keep forgetting to tell you about Polysics, they are a cool Japanese band. Arty kids & new wave sounds..super happy fun time!