Friday, December 21, 2007

Travel Day Friday

Woke up around 7 AM and decided to walk over to the base to stage for the bus. I got a number, 3 not too bad. Then headed for some coffee and breakfast. The bus left Yokosuka around 10 AM. After taking a little nap on the bus, I finished off with some DS MARIO PARTY with the project engineer.

Check in was a breeze as it was last time. And the great thing is they don't make you take off your shoes at this airport. The PE got me into the United Lounge area. Free snack food and beverages. And it is nice and quiet. 3 hours till boarding.

Pictures

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice...did your bus pass through a toll station on one of the highways? I'm glad that you can chill while you wait...see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.