Sunday, January 18, 2009

After yesterday it was just an easy day. I went and picked up a Lonely Planet Japan book. It covers all of japan, so if I decided to head south during the next three day weekend, I will at least have a clue as to what to do.

I had subways version of a cheese steak for lunch. They do not have the toaster ovens here so it was just the meat heated up.

I met a friend to go to Church on base. Next week we will be going to New Hope in Tokyo.

Had a steak dinner and then watched the newest episode of Psych. If you haven't seen it, it should be on the top of your priority list.

Tomorrow the plan is to head to Landmark once more and then hit China town for lunch.


Pictures


Japan Soft Drink Challenge Cocoa

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It looks like it's still pretty cold when even the dogs are wearing jackets.

Anonymous said...

The streets were almost empty. Do the stores close on Sundays?