Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun Friday

Because of actions of a shipyard worker over here, everybody has a curfew. They told us that it would be a couple weeks to see how things go. So that was fun.

For dinner I took a group to Kamakura looking for a curry place i had found in my lonely planet japan book. After circling around this one area, we figured out that I had no idea where the place was. Of course I did not bring the book with me, or a map, or have the name of the place i wanted to go. So in retrospect, there was no way that was ever going to work.

We ate at an Indian restaurant which was very good, I had beef curry and naan.

Pictures

Japan Soft Drink Challenge Milk 3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I lost my straw....that's a good one.

Unknown said...

So what did you do to get everyone in trouble?