Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter - April 24th

As much rain as was here yesterday was answered in sunlight. There was not a cloud in the sky the entire day. I went for a walk to find the large metal sculpture that is in Yokosuka. With a little help from Google Maps I found it. Very impressive views from there, you can see Yokohama and Fuji and the same time.

The next spot I decided to get roasted a little bit by hanging out on the beach in Kamakura. I used sun screen, however I didn't reapply it on the normal schedule. So I am slightly red currently, consequences that are soon visited. For lunch I had pizza at an "Italian" restaurant in Zushi. I was good, but different. Went to church on base and then had CoCo Curries for dinner.

A much slower paced day, which is good not sure if I could have done two Super Tokyo Tours back to back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter! The beach looked really nice. But I wonder if there is usually that much debris on the sand.