Sunday, April 17, 2011

Very Quick Turnaround - April 16th

Well after getting back from the UK on Tuesday evening, I got a call saying that I was needed in Japan. After sorting out all of the details, I got my flight setup and finished unpacking and then packing again.

I used Miles to upgrade to Business Class for both ends of this trip. Originally it showed that I was wait-listed for the upgrade. When I got to SEATAC there was no line for check-in. When using the Check-in machine it told me to contact a United representative. What had happened was the my Business Class ticket had cleared and I was all setup. So I got to use the short security line getting through and into the Red Carpet Lounge in record time. It took my 15 minutes from the curb to my seat on online.

The flight leaves in a couple of hours so now it is just time to sit back and enjoy some Top Gear on Netflix.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. You busy traveler you.

Mom said...

I'm glad check in went smoothly for you this time. I hope you get some good rest on the flight.