Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday, June 10th

The rainy season has not lived up to its name yet. But there are still three weeks left in my trip. I am sure that I will not be disappointed. I also left my rain suit at home, so for it not to have rained yet is a little strange.

Went through UniQlo and found another awesome shirt. it is for a health drink that I tried earlier this year. It has a D on the label. I cannot read any of the rest of it, but it is really awesome.

I did have once fun experience. I was standing waiting for the light to change and kept noticing that branches were falling on the street. I looked up to see a crow pulling the branches from the tree. So the picture that is hard to make out, is actually of the aforementioned crow at work.

Had Taco Bell for dinner. I know really stepping out of my boundaries. Two more days until weekend, sweet.

Pictures

Wenesday 10th


JSDC - June 09 - 7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You moved it didn't you. 7200lbs, no big deal.