Saturday, June 6, 2009

Went up to Tokyo today for a few shopping stops. Visited Tokyu Hands in Shibuya. It was the first store and is the largest. I did not find what I was looking for at that store, which will come in later. From there headed over to Akihabara to do some video game shopping. Found a nice case for my DSi. Tried to eat lunch at the Pepper Lunch, but it was packed.

Decided to head to the Yokohama Tokyu Hands to look for what I was looking for. Tried to stop in at the Pepper Lunch right at the train station but it was lunch time, so it was full. After getting shopping done at Tokyu Hands, finally had lunch, standard pepper steak. But now they have a ring that protects the grease from being thrown all over.

Head over to my buddy brains apartment and played Little Big Planet for a couple of hours. Had dinner at the Mos Burger right at the train station by his place. It tasted very similar to an In & Out burger. Although that is just one of many choices. They also have three burgers that the buns are actually rice cakes. Pretty interesting.

Took the short train ride by to Yokosuka and read my kindle. It was the first time I was out and about for 12 hours in a row. It went smoothly as possible.

Pictures

JSDC June 09 - 3

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Like the new bright green shirt. Have you bought yourself an umbrella?