Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday October 5th

Working a full day after the travel day can be pretty brutal. Your brain at one point will just want to turn off. It knows that it should be asleep, it is just the light keeping your body awake. After work I attempted to go on base and get supplies for the oncoming Typhoon, I forgot the piece of paper that allows me to shop in my room. So it turned out to be a nice walk.

Ate at a Chinese restaurant in More's City. They had a UFO dumping plate. Interesting arrangement of delicious familiarity. I also had something made out of hot lava apparently. It had one pepper next to it on the menu, it still burns. I would hate to think what a three pepper item would do. Probably melt your face.

Looks like it will drop around 3 inches of rain tomorrow then around 20 between Wednesday and Thursday. That is life in the path of a Typhoon.

October 4th

2 comments:

Kristy said...

What that a cone of MEAT?

Unknown said...

Was that, still learnin' me some English.