Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday October 11th

What to do after a day replete with walking, start out with a 2 hours walk around town. I made it twice as far as I had ever walked and ended up finding a few new things. A bunch of art that has fallen into disrepair. It included a staircase perspective piece, and a big faucet. I also found another fishing pier with a few neat pieces of art.

After the walk I met up with some coworkers for brunch at the officers club, they do put on quite a spread. Then it was over to my buddy Bryans house, I rode the train he rode his bike. He met a branch going about 20 miles an hour so he took a pretty good tumble, broke his helmet and got some road rash. After making sure he didn't have a concussion I headed back to base for Church. I ate dinner at Taco Bell then headed back to my room to catch up on Psych, very good episode.

October 11th

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No road rash photo? Hope he's okay, bike crashes are not fun. Interesting pics today.