Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Long Farwell ... Japan - March 24th

Took at taxi from Bryan's apartment to the bus pickup on base. It cost about 1000 Yen extra than train hopping in between taxi's. The straight shot was well worth it, as it has been raining all day. After getting a number, I headed over to Starbuck's and McDonald's to get ready for the trip. It was absolutely pouring when I was going around base. When the bus pulled up I was in the right position to be the first person on the bus. The bus was very foggy so no good pictures where to be had to day.

The computers for United decided that today was an excellent day to take a vacation. It took just about an hour to get checked in. For the most part I am an ocean of patience, but with the thought of the United Red Carpet Lounge just on the other side of customs I got a little perturbed. Which the woman at the counter sensed and got me through before some other folks. It also didn't hurt that I was easily a head taller than everyone else in line.

The loading time is about an hour away and I am enjoying the lounge, hard not to.

So long Japan - March 24th

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a nice airport lounge shower, the perks of a world traveler..