Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday March 18th

After the last day of work on this trip I met up with some coworkers for dinner. None of them had been to Za Watami. We tried the horse tar tar, which was pretty good. After dinner we tried to go get "Japanese Pancakes" filled with custard but they were all sold out, so we got ice cream instead. After getting desert I walked around and showed them where my favorite spots in the Yokosuka Chuo area were. Then it was back on base looking for Bose QC15 noise canceling headphones. Which the NEX did not have in stock, well something to look forward to for my next trip.

I spent the rest of the evening packing for tomorrow.

Thursday - March 18th

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get that baby to smile so big? You charmer.

Unknown said...

Geisha! Why didn't you get your photo taken with the bear? Hmmm? Are the little dressed up statues the Japanese version of the garden gnome? Because I want one. With a wee little knit cap.