Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In the groove - February 2nd

I have now timed the commute down to the minute. A nice brisk walk from the hotel gets me to the train station and on the platform as the train is rolling up. I then wait three minutes at the next stop. I enjoyed an episode of Top Gear Series 5 on the train this morning. Then another brisk walk and in at work. A nice and healthy commute.

After picking up more cold weather clothes from MontBell I went to dinner with a coworker. It was the Okinomiyaki place in Landmark Plaza. Always good.

I got in a nice walk after dinner then it is off to bed.

Photos
Back in the groove

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got it down, crazy that it's dark when you leave - light when you arrive.

Mom said...

I'm glad you are gearing up for the cold weather. I wouldn't recommend petting that kitty. Have I told you about Bobola?