Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Morning Jog - February 1st

What better way to start out the day then waking up late and running to your train. Now normally I am all for waiting for the next train, but I really wanted to start work at 600 so ran I did. Normally I deplore the practice of running, I think humanity should have moved beyond an activity like that by now. We can come up with much more creative ways to exercise. Running did pay off in this case though. I hit the top of the platform and jumped on the train and then slept on the way to work.

After work I met up with a coworker and went to the Thia restaurant that I enjoy. Turns out that it is a lot of food, but as always it was great. On the way back to Yokohama I stopped by Starbucks and tried the Earl Grey roll. Basically it is a cinnamon roll covered with a frosting that tastes like the tea. Very good, but I am really sleepy now.

I also noted today that the Cosmo Clock 21 (Ferris Wheel) is on a 12 hour clock, not the standard 24 hour that you see with digital displays. In an effort to not run tomorrow off to bed.

Photos
Morning Jog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Run John Run! Glad you made it!