Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday 2nd

I spent the morning going around base and then shopping. It was Friendship Day on base, about 20,000 people come to the base and hang out and have a good time. It is strange to see that many people on base.

They had a "friendly" game between the base football team and a japanese pro team. It was a little embarrassing. Although it was only 14-0 a halftime, in favor of the japanese.

Dinner was Italian gardens and pizza and then i watched fireworks.

The evening entertainment was Psych you gotta love the art of performing stunts.

Pictures

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So many good photos today, I love the car shots, I was surprised to see all of the tuners, but I guess I shouldn't have been. Max was so psyched about "Swindle" (the yellow jeep w/the Decepticon sticker). Also, the photos of the women in kimono, and the man in western clothes. There were good people shots too, the old man feeding the birds, the Coastie and the guy in the slipknot shirt, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

It looks like an interesting day. You didn't have to travel far.

panseco said...

I remember Friendship-Day from one of my co-workers telling me about it from his trip last year. To bad i could not of been there in person. It would of been great to see it for myself.