Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday 19th

Dinner was Suki Yaki, it is boiling broth, that you put meat and vegi's in.

Different but good.

I wound down the evening by watching cougar football highlight clips. 2002 was a very special season. Strange watching it 6 years later, it was the first year that my parents came over for all of the games. First year in a long time when WSU beat USC at home. My buddy Doug the "thug" was present at that one. Even the apple cup that year was a crazy game. I remember walking out under the scoreboard just as the bottles started to fly. The rose bowl was a crazy adventure. Driving straight to LA with my dad, and then back. It is a season which i will remember for a long time. With names like Gesser, Bush, Darling, Green, Basler, Bennett, Dunning. It was a great time to be into Cougar football. The new era begins in 12 days.

Pictures

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rob was watching the Seahawks and I heard the announcer say "Bumpus...". I was like, what? I didn't realize he was a Seahawk now, supercool.