Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday 9th

It was back to Sea Paradise today. It was a very large group of coworkers heading up. And I was the only one who had been so I ended up being a guide. At one people someone made a comment that I needed a flag. Then someone else commented that I was already a head taller than everybody else and it was easy to find me. Which I found strange because I thought I was doing a good job of blending.

We went into a cold ride again. You pick out bags at the end to try and match the weight of the bag outside the ride. Out of nine people only two were successful in the quest. I got in touch with my inner Indiana Jones and "Chose Wisely". I received a bear with pink wings.

It was a lot busier today, but it is a weekend day and the start of the Bon Festival. So people were out and about.

Very muggy and hot, but when the clouds rolled in, it became much better to be outside.

Dinner was pepper lunch, another home run as usual.

An episode of Psych is always a good way to wind down an evening.


Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You could have used your pink bear to lead the group.

MissSuki2u said...

A very good day!! U got good pics!