Sunday, February 1, 2009

The pipes are slow Sunday Feb 1st 09

Once described by a US congressman as a series of tubes, the internet is not wanting to cooperate this evening. As such I will be unable to provide the latest JSDC or pictures from today.

Got some suvinour shopping done today. When I was out I swung by CoCo's curry for lunch. They have almost every imaginable topping you would want with curry. I chose the thin sliced beef. Very good.

Finally tried a Honey Orange Latte at Starbucks. The orange is subtle enough to complement the espresso shot. All in all I would give it 1 and a half thumbs.

After church stopped by and had the buffet at Sbarro's. Which the is the first and last time I will ever eat there. But now I know, and the more you know...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honey Orange....that could warm you up on a cold day. Over here they are going to close 600 more Starbucks.