Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd 09

It was a long day today. For brunch I met up with some coworkers at the Officers Club. They have many stations, ranging from Japanese to American. The steak and eggs was very good. The banana ice cream is also awesome.

After brunch it was off to Tokyo for church. It was a lot of fun again, we ran into some other coworkers at church. I decided to try a different way back to Yokosuka from the church. It uses the Asakusa subway line. We stopped at Shimbashi station to switch, but then I looked outside and saw the train engine. So we had to take some photos of that. I noticed Kirin city near the train station so we went and had dinner. The steak was very tender. After dinner we got on the train and took it all the way back to Yokosuka, it was fast and easy.

Pictures

Japan Soft Drink Challenge Pouch 7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to get back up to that church. I love the photo of the couple standing by the train...I'm using it for my desktop.