Monday, February 16, 2009

Tokyo Disney Monday 16th

Disney was fun. Hit up a few rides and enjoyed some food. We went on Star Tours, Grandprix, Roger Rabbits ride, Small world, and Space Mountain. It was my first time on Space Mountain, it was fun, but I was dizzy after leaving the ride. It is just a bunch of sharp right turns and then one left turn at the end. But it was a lot of fun. We went and tried the Yokosuka Burger at a restaurant near the hotel. It was a very good burger, probably the best one I have had here at the very least.


Pictures


Japan Soft Drink Challenge Random 16

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks so awesome, now I want to go to Disneyland!!! I wonder if the space mountain at Tokyo Disney is still the old version. When we visited Disneyland in 2006, they had just totally redone Space Mountain. It was 100% better than the original, no more jerky turns, just a fast smooth ride. Anyhow...great photos, I'm glad you finally went. On to Eurodisney!!