Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 7th 09

Before work we went up to Yokohama back to Tokyu Hands. The train was nice and packed on the way up. As in all things I like to arrive early, so we had about half an hour to burn. Starbucks is a decent way to burn time and maintain energy levels.

After spending about 2 hours in the store I needed to get back to work so I headed back to the train station. On the street they had eye glass cleaning stations. It consisted of an Ultrasonic sink, wash water, and a chem wipe. All I can say is WOW. My glasses have never been so clean.

For dinner we went to Italian gardens. After that I wound down from a 6 day week by watching Psych. I cannot recommended the show enough, it is GREAT.


Pictures


Japan Soft Drink Challenge Random X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I was sure that was going to taste like circus peanuts.