Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday 25th 09

After work I got some Starbucks, what a charge, it had been a few days. Back at the hotel I watched Heroes in Japanese, very different. The first strange thing is that they voiced over Hiro and Endo, but they were already speaking in Japanese. They also had this really goofy theme song. I also watched Mr. Obama meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister in the Oval Office, and the President is sporting more grey than a couple of months before. I guess it is in style, as I have noticed my hair turning as of late.

Met up with Japanese and American coworkers for dinner. Had another Yokosuka Tsumani Burger. Very good just like before.


Pictures


Japan Soft Drink Challenge Random 20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fanta fanta wanna fanta. Catchy advertisement.