Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rain commith - July 29th

Total and complete down pore walking into work today. Rain coat is great, but not so great when not coupled with rain pants. It continued the cycle of rain to calm several times during the day. Fortunately that ended before I went back to the hotel.

For dinner I tried a Yakitori place that I had seen on my last trip. It has more room to sit and is a little cheaper. It does not hurt that the Yakitori is also very good. Which is the key to any great restaurant, having good food. Afterwords I went to the Sakiya Food court to get the pancakes which are filled with custard. Still awesome. There was a little confusion as the entrance I normally would enter from has been locked down since my return. I found another one tonight though, order has been reestablished.

Rain July 29th

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That almost looks like a Cougar jersey...hope for the best in 2010!