Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

An exciting full day.

In the morning I went to Sea Paradise. It is like Seaworld. You can touch dolphins and they have a big show. The show was pretty cool. At one point a Dolphin flung one of the people about 50 feet in the air. The pictures of the show are about a quarter of the way through the pictures today. It was nice and not crowed at all. The downside is that we were today that it was going to rain and be cloudy, which it did not rain at all. I didn't put sun screen on and got a little toasted.

For dinner I went on base and grabbed a sub before getting a spot to watch fireworks. I ran into one of the Japanese people that I work with. I got to meet his family so that was cool. They had a barge sitting out in the bay, I got as close as I could. They had a lot of different shapes and sizes. But it was the most big fire works I have ever seen. I figure you let sailors requisition their own fireworks you are going to end up with a lot of big ones. The whole show lasted about 32 minutes.


Pictures

A very full day.

5 comments:

Elyse said...

You got some really nice pictures of the fireworks.

Anonymous said...

Awesome water park. Looks like a fun day.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you actually went on a ride...

panseco said...

Hi its art I changed my username to panseco anyway the pics are great. Hope too hear from you about your e-mail address. I slept 11hrs before i decided to wake. boy you took a-lot of pics this time out glad to see your friend in the pics. His name is paul am I right?. Going to B.B.Q. today, friends from church. Burgers & Brats. Enjoy your your weekend Bro.

MissSuki2u said...

I dont know why you took a picture of a roller coaster, its not like you rode it!!! Next time buddy!!!