Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday 24th

This morning was the first earthquake i had ever felt. at 0037 it was about a 4.5 local earthquake up north it was a high 5. At first I thought it was a dream, but it keep happening.

I got to work today and the detachment director calls me. He tells me how he saw me on TV last night. Unfortunately i missed my 5 minutes of fame on japanese national television, so keep your eyes open on youtube it may end up there.

It was korean bbq for dinner. we decided to try the 90 minutes all you can eat buffet. They challenged use to eat our own weight. That was the goal, but it didn't come to pass.

Pictures

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an eventful day. It isn't everyday you awaken to an earthquake.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you cooking.

Unknown said...

Oh, you're an old pro at earthquakes...you do live on the other side of the "ring of fire"