Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday the 3rd, You wouldn't like me when I am hungry

Today was my Friday, tomorrow is the 4th. It will be the first time I have been out of Washington for the fourth.

For lunch a group of us went to Chili's on base, Philly steak is always good. The one old thing is they used dark paint for the inside and it looks out into Tokyo bay. So if you are facing the windows you are blinded.

I went shopping after dinner tonight, bought a few shirts. I have already gone through the ones i brought.

I went and saw the hulk which was good. It sort of picks up where the other movie left off.

Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So do the baby back ribs taste the same over there? Nice subtle self-portrait while riding your bike.

Unknown said...

I finally signed up to post comments. I'm home and boy I'm jet lagged so tomorrow I will be more coherent. Say hi to everybody for me and do you have a regular e-mail account let me know.