Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday the 19th

Shinjuku was the place to be today. While riding the train up we met an American who married a Japanese women and is now getting his residency. He is an english teacher and had a few interesting stories for us.

When we got up to Tokyo we went ot the Metropolitan Government Offices. It is a very cool building. And the best part it didn't cost anything to get to the top.

The next thing was to go to Roppongi Hill's again. After walking around for a while we ate lunch and then head back to Yokosuka.

More protesting today, dinner was garlic night on base. Everything was garlic, the yakatora was very good.

Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like a fun day...

panseco said...

Wow a lot of impressive pictures. I finely got the ones from Friday. some how I did not get them right away. Glad to see that my coworkers are venturing out. Anyway I'm walking Relay for Life today. Hope for a good turn out. I'll put pics on my blog.