Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday 20th

Just hung around Yokosuka today. IT was very sunny so I decided to go hang out at one of the parks. After grabbing a very delicious snow cone, I just people watched for about half an hour. As the Japanese people would walk past they would laugh. I am glad I can bring entertainment to them. I wore sandals to the park and forgot to put sunscreen on my feet. Ouch, but solar cane works pretty good.

After church a coworker and myself went out to TGI Fridays. It was good food. In teaching him how to say thank you, we got into a very long conversation with the waitress.

Yogurt and Psych to cap the evening.

40 days until COUGAR FOOTBALL.

Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Were you out early, or are stores closed on Sundays? The Seattle game will be here before you know it.

Elyse said...

Since when do you have sandals?