Thursday, June 14, 2007

100 Yen madness

Went back to the 100 Yen store, they are everywhere and really popular.

Started raining again, and of course I forgot my umbrella and got submerged in water again. I did purchase another umbrilla that i will carry in my bag. So i should be covered.

After work i went over to the outdoor stuff exchange. I bought a backpack and some tea. Started doing some laundry, right now the machine is locked and i can't figure out how to open it.

Tried to goto Koren BBQ tonight, but they were closed. So I wandered around for a while and found a fast food place. You goto a machine and put your money in and push the button next to what you want to eat. It gives you a ticket. You go sit at the table and they bring your food out. It was about 15 seconds from sitting down until i got my food, very impressive. It was very good.

Went to another 100 Yen store after dinner, then back to try and get my laundry out.

More Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Irish American Pub Stadium"
"Italian Tomato Cafe Jr."
and
crepes.

You just visited Europe.

Anonymous said...

I hope the washing machine gave up your clothes.