Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thunderstruck (or a Thunder and Lightning Storm) Mega Update

NOTE: Video Works Best When Played Using IE.

Slept in a bit today, I woke up to a Thunder Storm. So i had to take a video. Seems to have worked out okay.



I also decided to do a video tour of the room, for anybody interested in what a hotel room looks like here.













We went over to the mall. Some pictures. The grocery store was handing out samples, not unlike costco. I did pickup some Kogoma Juice. After that we went and had some grub at wendy's, just like old times in PO. The Diet Pepsi they served was very sweet, almost overpowering.

9 comments:

Elyse said...

AGH! WHY! WON'T! IT! PLAY!

*FRUSTRATIONS*

Elyse said...

yay!!!

... :'( It's a long time before you get home.....

Unknown said...

I can't get the sound to work, so I'm trying to lip-read...I'm not very good at it....

Unknown said...

I can't get the sound to work, so I'm trying to lip-read...I'm not very good at it....

Unknown said...

aagghh

Anonymous said...

I love it! I did notice the bungee cord holding your suitcase in the cupboard. Is that for earthquakes?

Unknown said...

The bathroom looks strangly similar to an airplane bathroom...without the tub of course. Keep taking video....

Unknown said...

That almost looked like the back of Elyse, in front of you at Wendy's.

Elyse said...

Kristy....

THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ME.

Ok?

You are seeing me everywhere...