Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Night Fun Roundup

Long day today. As we were walking into work we could see Mount Fuji very clearly. I took a few photos of it. For lunch we went back to the CPO Club, 6 dollar buffet and buck bottomless soda's.

After work I headed over to the exchange to buy a few things. Then went back and hung out for a while.

We all met up and went out to dinner. It was a Korean BBQ place, where the grill is in the center of the table. Really good. After dinner we ordered a plate of Sushi. I had a couple of rolls, and then decided to try octopus, I don't like fish, but it was really good. Walking back i decided to look in Mcdonalds to see what it was like. Also on the way back noticed a street that allows you to criss cross.

I have been watching an airplane crash show that is on at 9 PM, tonight was the one that got shot down by the russians in the early 80's. I am now watching Castle in the Sky in japanese, makes just as much sense.

More Photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do they have Miyazaki's movies on all of the time? We LOVE his movies, they can be a little weird, but they are so good. I posted a new video to my site too, of some singing at field day...