Saturday, June 9, 2007

Another Cloudy Saturday

Managed to sleep about 3 hours before waking up last night. Made the post and then slept for 5 more hours. Slowly but surely trying to get onto the schedule. I have been using the electric teapot a lot. Love that TEA. About 10 we headed to base to explore. Had brunch at Subway. I didn't have any cash in dollars, so i had to bum some cash. Lessons learned. After that we walked over to the work area and met the shop leader. He took us for a tour of the facilities. Lockers and showers in the work building. A couple managers were around as well. The contractor was hard at work, the Japanese work week is 6 days. Very hard workers.

After that we headed back to the exchange. Had to pickup some Starbucks. It is hot and muggy, but i still went for the hot mocha. Bought some yogurt and then headed back to the hotel. Which is were I am chilling at the moment. I remembered some things i wanted to pick up, but didn't have my backpack with me. So I will be heading back to the base soon before dinner. Probably will pickup a Britta. Need that High Quality H20.


More Pics

3 comments:

Elyse said...

I like the pictures you took. Especially the John.

Unknown said...

How many baths have you taken so far...umm..I mean...NEVERMIND!

Anonymous said...

Starbucks?! Taco Bell?! Subway?! Are you sure you aren't in America?! :0) Those shops will make it so better for you. It's always nice to have a piece of "home" you can get.

Loved the pics! TV in the tub, eh? Niiiice. Make sure you don't pickle yourself while taking a bath.

:0)
ra