Friday, June 22, 2007

More Rain

Not sunny today. Right after I got to work it started raining and the wind really picked up. Rained pretty much all day. But it was not like the rain a couple of weeks ago. This was a light rain, but the wind was really strong.

Fun to ride a bike in the sideways rain. Had to lean into the wind to keep upright. Fun times. Fantastic Four ROSS came out today so I decided to check it out. For the price of one ticket back in the US, I got soda and popcorn as well. Pretty amazing.

The pillows in the hotel are rock hard, so I picked up a pillow tonight.

Another note I almost lost my cell phone and camera today. Right before I left today I noticed that my cell phone was not in my pocket. So I went out to retrace my steps. When I was looking around, one of the Japanese engineers came up and handed me it. It is very different here. Then after I got out of the movie I realized that was missing as well. Went back to the movie theater and it was there waiting for me.

More Pictures, Luckily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very wet. I'm assuming the movie was in Japanese.

Unknown said...

Did someone put a Mercedes symbol on a Scion? Crazy...probably the ugliest Mercedes I've seen! Did you like the movie? Wasn't Jessica Alba's hair and eye color distracting?