Saturday, June 9, 2007

New Watch


Back in the best state in the union, besides the politics, I always use my cell phone as my watch. Cell phones from America don't work here so i needed to pick up a watch. Picked one up at the exchange, 20 percent off sale, decent price.

Also picked up food items, important to have a backpack if you want to have more than one grocery bag.

Watched some japanese game shows, very strange. One was trying to be a platformer, like mario brothers. Also watched about 10 minutes of the 5th season of 24 in Japanese, not the right voice actor for Jack.

We ate at a place called Tomato and Garlic. I am still eating inside the box, I had a calzone. I did try garlic bread with maple syrup. Actually tasted pretty good. The other guy had a seafood dish with rice. I am not that adventurous yet. After that we stopped by a crepe place. I decided to try a Japanese flavor, sweet red bean. It was pretty good, very sugary.

More Pictures

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do did the gnome do your laundry while you were out? I like the "jack" coffee, and the "is it a yield or a stop" sign.

Elyse said...

THE GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. We are about to go to the funeral. I need to pry Boomer out from under the bus. No use calling. Love you!!!