Friday, June 20, 2008

1 Week - 20th

One week down, how the time is flying. It was very quiet in the office today as most people had left. And the rain has finally set in. This is part of the rainy season, we got an email talking about how to not be depressed during the rainy season. They mention that the rainy seasons last for an astounding 20 days. Most people would not survive the winter in the Puget Sound.

After work I went out and bought some more of the kids drink with the marble in it. Before dinner a few people tried their luck at it. I found good instructions online, so i didn't get sprayed down.

Moving rooms went smoothly, my bags were in my room waiting for me when i got off work.

We went to the CPO club for dinner, then walked around base for a few hours. Eventually we met up with a few more people and saw The Forbiden Kingdom. Which didn't make very much sense, but i could have been being awake for a long time.

The other engineer and I tracked into work to make a call back to the mothership.

Then Bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was nice of you to share your drink experience. How long until we can try them over here?