Tuesday, June 17, 2008

17th - Bike Day

Another long day at work, but only two more before i am almost alone with the keys. I did get to borrow someones bike today. Got the bike, lock, and helmet. The one thing is that it a small, and my bike at home is an XL so it is a little tiny. I feel like a clown riding a tricycle.

After work i headed out and bought a Japanese DS game. It is based off the show GameCenter CX. It is a show where the host plays really hard old video games. The DS game plays off that with fake retro games. The games are suprisingly good for being minigames on a ds cart. I think hung around until dinner.

For dinner we went to the Daiei mall and tried something made at the food court. I thought i was getting a chicken sandwhich be it ended up being ham. I guess they figured farm animals are all the same.

Pictures

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Well, considering that you are a clown, I guess it's not that hard to picture!

Unknown said...

You spotted the two-headed dog beast of Japan!!!!