Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday 15th - Lazy Day

Today I just stuck around Yokosuka. Got in a nice morning walk around town, had some Starbucks. Got brain freeze from it, but it was good. Sadly there is no Java Mint Chip fraps here in Japan.

I took a group for a tour of the base around lunch time. A couple of the guys bought calling cards and they had a heck of a time getting them to work. Finally after about an hour of trying someone got through.

After getting back to the room I changed and went to church. The time had changed since i last attended so i was half an hour too early. After the service i had to move rapidly back to the hotel and meet up with a few people. We went to a noodle place. I showed them the bike parking garage and then it was time for bed.

Pictures

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super sweet! I see you found your brother from another mother...