Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tokyo Saturday - 28th

A very long day today. I met up with two guys for breakfast at the hotel. I needed to head over to the cash machine for fundage for the trip.

Today we went to Akihabara and Roppongi. Akihabara is known as the "Electronics District" and Roppongi is known as the "International District".

To get to Akihabara we needed to take two trains from Yokosuka. It would have been two, but I pointed at the wrong platform so it was three. But that is the great thing about the trains here is that you just hope on the other train.

After walking around Akihabara for a while we went to Pepper Lunch for Lunch. I know crazy, but it was awesome. After lunch we headed out for Roppongi.

I finally found a Starbuck's in Roppongi, which was also very good. We headed to the big building in Roppongi, it was more expensive than I remembered but it was worth the price.

On the way back I saw an ice cream cone sign. So we stopped and got some delicious treats.

Then the ride back to Yokosuka, it took about an hour to complete the trip.

A very long travel day my feet are very sore. For dinner I went to Mongolian again, delicious as before. For dessert I got myself a McFlurry. It is good treat once and while.

Pictures

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great people photos today...what is the red & white Eiffel Tower thing?