Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday 19th - Going Away Part 1

Tonight was the last night for about 5 people who have been working on the project for over a year straight. We decided to go out and try some Japanese food for dinner. We had 11 people and we went to a place that translated means to "sit". After about 2 hours and many different dishes we decided that was enough. A lot of handshakes around once the dinner was over.

After work I decided to go check out Mikasa park. It was empty, the pictures show the sky is dark. I think a lot of people were afraid it was going to rain. I had no such qualms. But as of tonight still no rain. Which i think is pretty good for a week in Japan.

I had to pack to move to my new room tomorrow.

Pictures

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The similarity between the pizza and police scooters is striking!