Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday 29th

This morning I took a group to Kamakura. It was a good trip, but It was very wet. I tried Melon ice cream, and it was great. We got back to Yokosuka around noon. I picked up a sub on the way back to the hotel.

A coworker and myself went to New Hope church in Yokohama. It was crazy, very load. The pastor is Japanese so he talks and then an interperoter translates what he said. I was suprised how well it worked. They played a lot of the same music i was used to. The only difference is that the first verse would be in Japanese and then they would switch to English. Next week we are going to try the one in Tokyo out. Should be fun.

On the way back a guy got taken off the train for ripping a womens sleeve. It was interesting. I stopped at Pepper Lunch for dinner.

Another very long day.

Pictures

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Did you draw sweet water?

Unknown said...

How often do you see women in Kimono's?